table 4 decor rental policies
-Rental Rates are for time out-not time used. No credit is given for items returned unused.
-Prices are subject to change without notice.
- There is no minimum amount for rental items. If you are interested in custom decorating services, visit our decorating policies page.
-Rental rates are for a period of 72 hours. Rental periods exceeding this time frame will incur additional charges. We offer special rates for week long or month long rentals.
-Items are available to pick up at our 3104 West Saint Louis address. Call 341-6705 for store hours.
-A signed credit card authorization form must be on file. Client is fully responsible for any missing, damaged or stolen rental items. Cost is approximately 3 times rental value (table and chairs have a 10x rental cost replacement value). Damaged items remain property of Table 4 Decor.
- Client will be charged replacement cost for any and all linen returned with wax, burns or holes, mildew, bodily fluids, gum, tar, ink and tape residue. Replacement cost is approximately 4 times rental cost. Linen remains property of Table 4 Decor.
-All rentals will be charged applicable sales tax. If you are a business interested in contracting our services, we will work with you on tax exemption specifications.
-Additional items can be added at any time, subject to availability. Priority is given to design clients. Items added within two weeks of event date may incur rush fees.
- Once items are reserved, client is responsible for those items. A 20% +/- discrepancy is allowed until two weeks prior to event.
-Items must be returned in the boxes, crates and/or cartons provided. Failure to do so will result in replacement charges for missing cartons etc.
-We accept Visa, Mastercard, Personal and Business checks.
-A 50% non refundable down payment is required to reserve rental items. Items are considered reserved upon receipt of the down payment. .
-Items must be confirmed and paid for 2 weeks prior to event. Any cancellations after this time will forfeit all monies paid. If balance is not paid prior to delivery, items will not be delivered and all down payments will be forfeit.
-Linen orders must be confirmed and paid in full two weeks in advance. Any cancellations or additions after this time will incur a restocking/rush order fee.
-Linen must be returned free of all waste but not laundered. All linen must also be returned dry and in cloth bags provided.
-Table skirts must be rehung after use.
-Chair sashes and chair bags must be untied. If not untied, client will be charged 1.00/item.
-Dishes must be scraped and rinsed. Glasses must be emptied of all liquid. They must be returned in the proper carton in which they arrived or client will be charged for replacement carton (approx. 50.00/rack).
-Centerpieces must be dry and free of debris including tape and floral clay.
-Do not disassemble any equipment for any purpose.
-Failure to follow rental procedures will incur additional fees.
Delivery and Pick Up
-Delivery and Pick up is available within 150 miles of Rapid City SD.
- Delivery services must be reserved at the time of rental contract. Delivery services requested after time of reservation may not be available or incur a premium fee to ensure completion.
-Charges are based on distance traveled plus trucks and staff needed.
-Delivery is subject to staff and truck availability.
-Delivery times are approximate. We will give you a one hour time frame in which we will deliver your items.
-Client is responsible for set up/tear down and transport of items from curb to event site and back. Additional charges apply if delivery is not on ground level, not easily accessible, or not within normal working hours. In the event T4D arrives and items are not ready to be loaded, client will be charged 50.00/person/hour to load items (50.00 minimum).
- Failure to follow the delivery agreement will incur hourly staff charges (100.00 minimum). If client fails to appear at designated time, items will be taken to 3104 West Saint Louis and Client is responsible for loading and transporting items during normal business hours. If items are returned to 3104 West Saint Louis Street, client forfeits all deposits and payments.
-Set up is also available based on staff available. Call Table 4 Décor for an estimate
-Client is responsible for checking in items upon arrival so we can remedy a situation if one arises. If no one is on site to check in items from T4D, our representative's count will be considered accurate and binding.